out of 5
FESTEMBER RETURNS TO ABU DHABI
The annual art, lifestyle and entertainment event is returning to the annual Abu Dhabi Food F event to once again offer new attractions, indelible installations, powerful performances, exclusive shopping experiences and amazing food concepts.
The Festember festival, in partnership with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi is back this year as part of the Abu Dhabi Food Festival (ADFF), and will take place at Louvre Abu Dhabi’s Waterfront Park from December 5th – 9th.
This year’s festival will focus on inflatables, lights and illuminations. We will play with forms, lights and visual structures that create ideas, illuminate them, and allow people to dream.
Festember 2018 will engage visitors with new experiences such as:
· 40 retail vendors - artisans, designer and innovators
· Cutting edge local food concepts
· International food concepts from Gastro Garrage, Chick’nCone and The Barrel BBQ
· Mexican Nights pop up
· Pop-up photo studio Iconbooth’s ‘Viva la Mexico’ by photo artist Martha Lamovsek
· Illusinations Tunnel
· The Marshall Human Robot
· Live music performances by: Dina, Danny Aridi, Aman Sheriff, Omar Dean and Columbian Vera Ciocca
For every Festember 2018 adult ticket, you are entitled for a 50% discount on the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum entrance fee. Children under 13 will receive free entrance at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
To avail of the discount, present your this Festember ticket at the Louvre Abu Dhabi ticketing desk.