- Round-trip transportation from and to within Abu Dhabi city
- Exhilarating dune-bashing, sand boarding, Arabic Costume for photo and get a henna tattoo
- Camel Ride: Experience to ride on these majestic creatures
- Live cultural entertainment: Belly Dance and Tanoura dance
- Feast on a BBQ dinner buffet at the authentic Bedouin camp
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, coffee, and mineral water
• Our Safari Guide/Driver will pick up you from any shopping malls, hotels, or famous places in Abu Dhabi by Land Cruiser on sharing basis. Then you will be taken to the Al Khalim desert maximum 50 minutes’ drive.
• As you arrive at Al khatim Desert Soon the adventures begin, first with dune bashing also you will be given a photo session in the middle of the desert. There you will be visiting the camel farm.
• After you’ll be arrive in our campsite. Which is Traditional Bedouin camp furnished with pillows and carpets, modern lights and separate restrooms facilities for men & women. Also, Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafels, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks and water.
• There you can see Camels - ready for a ride and you can do camel riding also you can take a picture during sunset in the desert.
• Use your free time to the best in Al khatim by trying out special Bedouin activities - the must things to do in Abu Dhabi desert - Breath-taking sand skiing (sand boarding), Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon for photography, Henna painting, Music (Arabic and English).
• Time for evening entertainers... First, a Belly dance will be performed then Tanoura dance will be performed at the centre stage. After then you will be invited to a barbecue dinner buffet. Have a fulfilling dinner with barbecue dishes and Arabic food varieties. After dinner, you can go for shisha smoking with Arabic coffee.
• Relaxation time... as all entertainments get over, camp’s lights will be switched off completely for the Star Gazing. Finally, you will be dropped off to your hotel/selected location. Inclusions
• Round-trip transportation to and from your Abu Dhabi hotel (Sharing Basis)
•Guided by our professional safari marshal
• Experience thrilling dune bashing, Picture taking in the middle of the desert
• Camel farm visit and camel ride, Breath-taking sandboarding/skiing, Henna painting
• Ageless Arabic hospitality upon arrival with Falafel, Arabic coffee, tea, dates, soft drinks and mineral water
• Traditional Arabic dress for photography, Encounter with the Falcon & grab a chance to take pictures
• Live cultural entertainment such as amusing Egyptian traditional Tanoura dance and Belly Dance
• A delicious traditional dinner (BBQ Dinner with Arabic food varieties)
• A relaxing smoking of shisha with Arabic coffee and Star Gazing
• Hard beverages (available to purchase)
• Quad biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes - available to purchase)Know Before You Book
• It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing
• Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart conditions and/or neck and back problems; adult above 65 years old. Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding.
• Tour guides are not included (our professional safari driver will be the guide)
• Items in this section are on sharing/ seat-in-coach basis, Private tours may be arranged upon request with additional cost
• The wheelchair is not accessible in this activity
• Prohibited activities during Dry days in UAE: Entertainment activities (Tanoura dance show & Belly dance show) and alcoholic drinks will be not available during Islamic holidays include Waqfat Arafa, Al Isra’a and M’raj, the Birth of the Prophet Mohammed and Islamic New Year, Ramadan month.
• Tours used to depart between 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm daily, so you must communicate with us after booking tour to arrange exact pickup
location. (Subject might change according to your hotel location and the sunset time)
• Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher for redeeming your tour.
• Please be ready before a 10 - 15 minute during to your scheduled pick- up time and waiting in your hotel lobby.
Day of operation:
Daily Duration: 6 - 7 hours (From afternoon take off)
Timing: 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm