We are a place to share and celebrate stories of cultural connections and help you realise that we have more in common than we know.
As a Mindful Museum we have taken all precautionary measures so you can enjoy your stay with us and be as safe and comfortable as possible.
We are open from 10:00 am - 6.30 pm Tuesday - Sunday, closed Mondays. Last entry time slot is 5:30 pm, visitors must depart at 6:30pm
Please buy your tickets online prior to your visit
Your admission gives you access to the Museum galleries and exhibitions, and the outdoor plazas underneath the dome, our Museum café and Boutique.
For your safety, please take note of the following:
- A maximum of four admission tickets may be booked per visit day. Please note that each child under 13 should be accompanied by an adult 1:1.
- Please note that each child should be accompanied by an adult 1:1.
- Please select an Arrival Time Slot when booking your ticket(s).
- E-tickets should be presented on arrival on your personal device, please do not print your tickets.
- Please arrive maximum 10 minutes prior to your time slot. We regret we cannot offer refunds if the arrival timeslot is missed.
- Once at the museum you may remain for up to 3 hours, during opening hours.
- Please note the Children’s Museum is currently closed.